If you cannot find the answer to your question below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Thank you!
Orders placed with Jays + Jewels will generally ship within 8-12 business days. During launch days or sales, the turnaround time always increases by 5-7 business days due to the higher volume of orders placed during this time. We do not ship on holidays or weekends. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and on national holidays. You will receive a shipment and delivery notification to the email and/or phone # provided while checking out.
If you wish to cancel an order placed on our website please contact us via email - email@example.com as soon as possible. We cannot commit to cancelling an order placed after 24 hours as our orders are automatically sent to our production team to commence the process.
Jays + Jewels is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you provided us with the wrong shipping address we are not liable to give you a refund or replacement of the product that you purchased. For domestic orders, if you never received your package and it says it was delivered please contact your local post office with the tracking number that you received when purchasing and they will further assist you.
- USPS First Class Mail: delivers 3-4 business days after processing
- USPS Priority Express: delivers 2-3 business days after processing
- We ship Internationally to many countries. Please be aware that customs and duties taxes may be charged by your country upon arrival. We are not responsible for these fees and cannot determine how much they will be. These taxes are determined by the destination country and are not included in your shipping costs. All duties and taxes must be paid at time of delivery.
- Jays + Jewels abides by all national and international laws. We do not pay custom duties or VAT on any product purchased through our website. These charges are not included in the price of our products. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to find out the laws in your own country and to pay all customs charges, duties, or VAT. We will not falsify the customs documents either.
- International shipments normally take between 7-14 business days to deliver, depending on the customs agency in the recipient's country. Sometimes packages may be randomly held for inspection for up to 45 days and we have no control over these agencies or their activities.
PO BOXES & APO'S
Yes, we do ship to PO Boxes & APO's.
Jays and Jewels will accept returns for store credit only within 7 days of merchandise arriving to desired shipping address. Shipping costs are not covered by Jays and Jewels. Jewelry must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged and unused. Once items are received, customer will be issued a store credit within 2-5 business days. We will only provide store credit for the item/s purchased and returned, shipping costs will not be included in the store credit.
Items that are personalized are final sale and cannot be returned for store credit. If the item received has an error, we will be happy to repair or exchange. It will take approximately 20 business days to fix item/s and ship back.
Please make your selections with care and carefully review all product and personalization information before making a purchase, as we cannot guarantee any changes requested after an order has already been placed.
To return or exchange items please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
All items shipped to addresses in Florida will be charged sales tax of 7%.
Yes, most of our pieces are entirely handmade from start to finish in our south Florida shop. We have a team of skilled jewelers crafting our pieces by hand and engraving with our high quality engraving machines, providing an elegant finish with no unevenness or roughness.
We offer various metal types for most of our jewelry pieces - 10K Solid Yellow, Rose and White Gold and 14K Gold and Rose Gold Plated, and Sterling Silver and Gold Filled. Prices vary according to style and metal type chosen.
Each pendant is hand cut, polished and steamed for a beautiful, shiny finish. Our gold plating is done to enhance the look and wearability of our jewels, sterling silver being the base and then depositing a layer of gold or rose gold, using our electroplating process. Our final step is engraving our pendants with your very own personalized message, using our diamond tip engraving machine providing an elegant and graceful finish.
10K solid gold contains 41.7% of pure gold, therefore providing more durability although our gold plated and silver pieces if well taken care of, is also durable.
It is recommended to keep jewelry away from salt water, chlorine, sauna or any chemicals such as hairspray, perfume, oils, lotions, etc. To keep your silver jewelry clean, gently rub the piece witha jewelry-cleaning cloth, then rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water and dry it carefully. If tarnished over time, use a liquid silver cleaner. If you need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Please email us right away. If your necklace/pendant broke within 1-2 months after order was placed we are happy to repair at no extra cost, but customer is responsible for shipping fees. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist with repair/exchanges. If you need a repair done and your order was placed more than 3 months after breakage, fees will apply to repair/exchange.
We cannot make price adjustments to an order after it has been placed.
Please email us at email@example.com for collaborations!